The management of Kokilla Prec Ltd. has defined the guidelines that govern the operation of the ISO 9001:2015 (MSZ EN ISO 9001:2015) quality management system and the ISO 14001:2015 (MSZ EN ISO 14001:2015) environmental management system in an integrated form.
Our company aims to focus on the progressive improvement of quality in its tooling, aluminium die casting, aluminium die casting, CNC machining and heat treatment activities, the increasing demands of our customers and the highly competitive market. The quality of the work carried out and customer satisfaction are crucial to the success of our business, and therefore the operation of an effective quality management system is a stated management objective.
- We will identify the risks, opportunities, external and internal factors and stakeholders that need to be addressed for the effective operation of an integrated management system.
- Our aim is to apply the best available economic techniques and to achieve the performance that can be achieved through them, including efficiency, economy, safety, quality and environmental performance.
- We provide our customers with products and services in which the rational, economical and environmentally sound realisation of the customer’s requirements using the minimum amount of materials and recyclable materials is a priority.
- We maintain a continuous and active communication with our customers in order to better understand their needs and to provide them with accurate and up-to-date information on the quality of our products and services.
- We set high standards for our suppliers and subcontractors and monitor and evaluate their performance on an ongoing basis.
- To protect the environment and the safety of our employees, we regularly assess the environmental, health and safety risks of our activities and take measures to reduce them.
- It is of paramount importance to ensure the consistent and reliable quality of the products we manufacture through continuous monitoring and to maintain and strengthen the trust of our new and existing customers.
All employees of Kokilla Prec Ltd. must be provided with the material and mental conditions for quality work and must be made aware of the impact of their work on quality.
It is the responsibility of all managers to introduce measures to achieve the above and to implement them with their staff.
The implemented integrated management system complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards and is binding for the production activities of Kokilla Prec Ltd.
We consider the following to be essential conditions and objectives for the development of our company:
- to be at the disposal of our customers with a constantly modernizing and
- expanding machine park,
- continuous professional training,
- tighter deadlines, flexibility in adapting to future changes in the nature of the work,
- increasing customer satisfaction by risk-based approach/prevention of potential problems, offering possible additional information, continuous information,
- increase efficiency in the way work is done and increase profits